Caption: WCLV President Robert Conrad, left, has given the green light for Cleveland Composers Guild memebers David Bernstein and Margi Griebling-Haigh to collaborate with WCLV announcer Mark Satola on 'Not the Dead White Male Composers Hour.'
- The Cleveland Arts Prize in Music (2000).
- Four Ohio Arts Council Individual Artists Awards (1994, 1991, 1987, 1979)
- Seventeen ASCAP Standard Awards in Composition (2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1988, 1987).
- The Akron Symphony Orchestra, Louis Lane, Music Director, commission for VARIATIONS ON A SYMPHONIC LANDSCAPE (1981).
- Commission by The Chicago String Ensemble, Alan Heatherington, Music Director for a two movement work titled SOUND PORTRAITS for String Orchestra (l994).
- The Schubert Club of The Jerome Foundation commission for the piano trio composition titled LATE AUTUMN MOODS AND IMAGES (1990).
- The Fortnightly Musical Club of Cleveland for the composition SIX SOUND SCULPTURES for Clarinet and Piano (1997).
- The Ohio Music Teachers Association Composer of the Year commission for THREE UNTITLED PORTRAITS for French Horn and Piano (l993).
- The University of Akron THEME MUSIC.
Winner of two awards in The Third Annual Admissions Advertising Awards Competition:
The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company commission to score the 22 minute video production titled IN THE SPIRIT (1990).
Classic World Wide Production Company commission to score the 15 minute video for The Ohio Farmers Insurance Company (1990).
Perfect Pitch Studios commission for the song STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE for The American Greetings Corporation (1987).
- GOLD AWARD in the TV/Special Productions category titled: A COLLECTION OF THOUGHTS.
- SILVER AWARD in the Radio Campaign titled: OPPORTUNITY IS MORE THAN CHANCE.